R code for PheWEB

Fedik Rahimov

Feb 9, 2021, 5:12:26 PM2/9/21
to PheWeb-UMich
Is there an R code, perhaps with the ggplot2 to make a PheWEB style Manhattan plot? I am mostly interested to be able to make Manhattan plots with extreme p-values where the Y axis seems to gradually compress the break intervals, so that the less significant peaks are not obscured. PheWEB does this perfectly, but I am not well versed in python.

Peter VandeHaar

Feb 10, 2021, 8:54:48 AM2/10/21
to Fedik Rahimov, PheWeb-UMich
I'm glad you like how pheweb's manhattan plots work!  Unfortunately, I don't have any similar R code, but it looks like this stackoverflow answer has an approach to the custom y-axis scale and ticks: https://stackoverflow.com/a/38337989/1166306

Peter