The meaning of the symbols and how to download the phenotype summary?

Yura Lee

Feb 13, 2024, 11:07:15 PMFeb 13
to PheWeb-UMich
Dear UMich pheweb team,

Hi, I have some simple questions.

(1) What does the circle mean in the plot?
 2024-02-13_21-58-15.png
I know the upper-shaped triangle is a positive beta, and the down-shaped triangle is a negative beta.
However, I cannot understand how the circles differ from the triangles. Some circles are even higher than the triangles, meaning they are not differentiated based on p-values.

(2) how to download the phenotype summary at once?
2024-02-13_22-05-02.png

Best,
Yura

Peter VandeHaar

Feb 13, 2024, 11:14:29 PMFeb 13
to Yura Lee, PheWeb-UMich
The circles are associations where beta is near zero.  I believe it’s where abs(beta/sebeta) < 1.96.  So, pval>0.05.

Is there no button to download that table?  I really should have added one .  If you send a pull request I’ll merge it.