Having difficult getting started / following the README does not seem to work

85 visningar

Pete Santos

oläst,
19 aug. 2020 09:42:102020-08-19
till PheWeb-UMich
I am trying to use PheWeb and going through the steps in the README from GitHub and am running into an issue on the process step:

list assignment index out of range

======= Traceback ====
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pheweb/command_line.py", line 148, in main
    run(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pheweb/command_line.py", line 142, in run
    handlers[subcommand](argv[1:])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pheweb/command_line.py", line 63, in f
    module.run(argv)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pheweb/load/process_assoc_files.py", line 48, in run
    module.run(script_parts[1:])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pheweb/load/top_hits.py", line 72, in run
    write_heterogenous_variantfile(out_filepath_tsv, hits)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pheweb/file_utils.py", line 347, in write_heterogenous_variantfile
    assocs[0] = {field:assocs[0].get(field,'') for field in set(itertools.chain.from_iterable(assocs))}
IndexError: list assignment index out of range

The association file I am trying to use is the "ear-length" file that is available in the repo.

Could I get some help starting our with PheWeb?

Peter VandeHaar

oläst,
21 aug. 2020 11:30:582020-08-21
till PheWeb-UMich
It looks like that was failing because there were no significant associations in that tiny test file, and PheWeb often can't handle empty files (because I never bothered handling a situation like that which can't happen with real data).  I just released v1.1.25 which should handle that specific problem.
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden