rsid mapping

Charlie Repaci

Jul 28, 2022, 3:36:25 PM7/28/22
to PheWeb-UMich
Hello,

It seems that during processing dbsnp150 using GRCh37 reference was downloaded and used, however the we would like to use dbsnp155 so that more rsids show up since we're using HG38.

What would need to happen to switch this out? simply replacing the file does not seem to have fixed the issue.

Thanks,
Charlie

Peter VandeHaar

Jul 28, 2022, 6:35:49 PM7/28/22
to Charlie Repaci, PheWeb-UMich
Huh, curious.  What version of pheweb are you using?  What did you set for “hg_build_number“ in config.py?  What file did you replace?  What was the format before and after? (ie, what columns?)