Clumping < 0.01

Afreen Naz

May 31, 2024, 6:24:15 AMMay 31
to PheWeb-UMich
Hello,
Hope you are doing well.

I have run the pheweb on local server, thank you for this open-source software.

However, can you tell if the sumstats we have, is clumped somewhere in the code, or is it just displaying the sumstats we provide?

I think I did not see that anywhere in the code, but if I missed it, could you please guide me?

Thanks,
Afreen

Peter VandeHaar

May 31, 2024, 10:12:47 AMMay 31
to Afreen Naz, PheWeb-UMich
Pheweb does not do LD clumping.

Pheweb does distance clumping in two places: the table below the Manhattan Plot and the Top Hits page.