Need help

ping xu

Feb 1, 2024, 6:51:10 AMFeb 1
to PheWeb-UMich
Hello Pheweb group,

The problem I encountered during the last step of running "pheweb serve --open" on my Ubuntu installation, which is running on Windows 11, keeps occurring repeatedly. The issue arises while importing the "markupsafe" package because it cannot find the attribute or function named "soft_unicode."

Best regards

Peter VandeHaar

Feb 1, 2024, 12:03:21 PMFeb 1
to ping xu, PheWeb-UMich
Hi Ping,

I don’t maintain pheweb anymore, but I know that this issue happens because the version of flask and markupsafe don’t agree.  Can you paste your “pip3 freeze”?  There’s some comments in “setup.py” about this problem.

Best,
Peter