Cholesterol, LDL, HDL are not included in the analysis?

Shicheng Guo

Oct 17, 2023, 12:08:20 PM10/17/23
to PheWeb-UMich
Dear Peter, Sarah or team,

I am trying to check Cholesterol, LDL, HDL in UKBiobank TOPMed-imputed pheweb. However, it looks they are not included. I am curious why they are excluded in the analysis?

https://pheweb.org/UKB-TOPMed/about

Thanks,

Shicheng

Sarah Gagliano Taliun

Jun 11, 2024, 10:56:20 AMJun 11
to PheWeb-UMich
Copying and pasting my response to the Google Group, in case it is helpful to others:

In this PheWeb we only analyzed and displayed binary traits derived from ICD codes. Therefore, quantitative traits, such as Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, etc. have not been tested/included. Others have looked at quantitative traits in the UK Biobank, but I am unsure if the TOPMed-imputed dataset has been used in these GWAS.