Holy moly, it's about to happen!

Phat Man Dee

Jun 13, 2015, 3:26:07 PM6/13/15
to phatm...@googlegroups.com
Friends, romans, yinzers, ladies, gentlemen, everyone in between!

I have a couple really cool gigs before I head to Europe! I hope you can make it to them!

TOMORROW JUNE 14, 2015
1 pm I am singing at the 3 Rivers Arts Festival with Donna Davis, Mike Houlis, JT "Smitty" Smith, and Reggie Watkins!
The stanwix Stage is right next to Gateway Center. Parking will be nuts, the festival recommends taking public transit or a bike to the event, but if you must drive, I suggest you avail yourself of the fairly useful parking app you can get it here:
Info about my hit:
If you feel like live tweeting or instagramming or whatever during the event, please use #TRAF or tag @3riversartsfest @phatmandee so the festival knows you liked it!

Later same day at 3 pm (also tomorrow June 14, 2015)
I am singing with Reverend Deryck Tines at the Juneteenth Celebration at Market Square with the Lemington Gospel Chorale!

Saturday June 20, 2015
My husband Tommy Amoeba is having a birthday party raw n roll extravaganza at the BBT!
We would love to see you!

Thursday June 25, 2015, 8 pm, 21+, $10
You Dahn With OBPBVBP (Or Big Phat Bon Voyage Birthday Party)?!?!?
So the time is upon us..... my videographer Smoking' McQueen and I are about to depart for lands unknown.... (well to me anyways, the rest of the world knows they are there, and there's people there and stuff) I am about to Get Outta Tahn! The support of 320 friends and fans has helped me raise enough $$ to send me to Europe to sing at the World Body Painting Festival at clubs, with musicians in jam session, and on bridges all over Europe! We are going to Venice, to Austria, to Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Ghent, Amsterdam, Prague, Malta, London and we even got a 10 day run at the Church on the Royal Mile and the Famous Spigeltent with Chaz Royals productions at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe! Our trip will last 3 weeks longer than originally planned as a result of that incredible opportunity and so we are throwing a bon voyage/ Smokin's birthday party/ last minute OMG we're really doing this for 7 weeks not 4 benefit fundraiser old school Lava Lounge burlesque sideshow throw down!

Performances by:
Miguel "Cha" Sague III
and more to be announced!!!

Facebook details:

Saturday June 27, 2015
And my final song before I fly away will be at the Pin Up Perfection Pageant at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont!
I am only making a cameo appearance at this event, but I am sure it will be a delightful evening showcasing the beauties of Pittsburgh!
More info:

I will email and stay in touch best I can when in Europe, we will be uploading clips of our journey, so be sure to follow me on Instagram and twitter @phatmandee
Love, gratitude and glory to you all,
Mandee