Renegade Lights: Chicago Edition - Fri 20 May 02011

1 view

Vlad Spears

Apr 30, 2011, 3:48:03 PM4/30/11
to phasor~
Hello fellow Phasoreans!

Any Chicago area dwellers on this list?  We're bringing our San Francisco festival of musical trickery to Chi-Town for a special Left Coast meets Midwest evening on Friday, 20 May, 02011 at Transamoeba Studios, 8pm to 2am with all-star cthonic after party.  Come out and immanentize the eschaton with us.

4 musicians from San Francisco:
Raja The Resident Alien
Nonagon
Anon Day
Wolf Interval

meet 4 musicians from Chicago:
Spacewülf
Mend
Implex Grace
Jeekoos

in darkness illuminated by San Francisco visualist Mattbot.

Chaos will run wild in your ears and eyes.

Delicious food spells cast by Edible Alchemy
Drinks thrown in your face by Whiskey Alliance
Auditory therapy system designed by Catalyst Sound

Email in...@renegadelights.net for secret information.

Renegade Lights Chi-Town 020110520.jpg