Gahh! Brain Not Working! Need Help!

Hank The Curmudgeon

Oct 29, 2011, 9:06:36 PM10/29/11
I'm trying to stack (gang) some 4017's so, for example, I can have say a 50 step sequencer but I'm stumped regarding triggering the 4017's in sequence themselves using a common clock. (I.E. Output 1 to 10 then 11 to 20 then...  ...and reset back to 1.) I've tried but tonight my Google fu is very weak. I'd prefer a link to a published schematic so I can bookmark it for future reference. Thanks in advance. What ever gets sent to me, that works, I'll share with the list.

--
Hank The Curmudgeon
- Inventor And Builder of Obscure Things, Odd Mechanisms and Curious Objects
- Certified Curmudgeon
- Insufferable Know-it-all
- Machining and Fabrications in Brass, Steel, Copper, Wood, Aluminum, Plastics
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Electronics and Electrical Control
- MIG and SMAW Welding