Newark Electronics 15% Discount Code

Hank The Curmudgeon

Dec 20, 2011, 4:39:52 PM12/20/11

Purloined from PS:1’s public Google Group page:

I received a 15% discount code from Newark that can be used repeatedly
until the end of the year.  They've encouraged me to share with colleagues
(their rules) so here it is...

Your code is NEW2P, please use this when placing your orders (see Exclusion

at the bottom). Please share this voucher with your co-workers and utilize
the voucher as many times as you like through December 31st, 2011
*NOTE: Voucher code discount applies to the first price-break quantity
only. Discount cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, quantity
discounts, or contract pricing. Contractual considerations with a small
number of manufacturers may reduce or prevent a voucher discount on
selected items including test equipment; email us with questions relating
to voucher exclusions. Non-catalog items are not subject to a voucher
discount.

--
Hank The Curmudgeon
- Inventor And Builder of Obscure Things, Odd Mechanisms and Curious Objects
- Certified Curmudgeon
- Insufferable Know-it-all
- Machining and Fabrications in Brass, Steel, Copper, Wood, Aluminum, Plastics
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Electronics and Electrical Control
- MIG and SMAW Welding