Impact Physics

Ben Sutton

Sep 12, 2017, 8:58:29 AM9/12/17
to Phaser 3 Development
I feel like I must be missing something, but using the impact physics, how do you rotate a body/entity? When I update the angle of the entity, it rotates the sprite, but doesn't seem to rotate the body itself.

Am I missing something?

Richard Davey

Sep 12, 2017, 9:07:56 AM9/12/17
to Ben Sutton, Phaser 3 Development
Impact doesn't support rotated bodies (just like Arcade doesn't in v2). It's pure AABB only.

Photon Storm Ltd.

Skype: richard.davey
Twitter: @photonstorm

Registered in England and Wales.