Fwd: Invitation for abstract submission in AICTE & HPTU sponsored National Conference

Manish Sinha

Jan 6, 2018, 5:56:48 AM1/6/18
to aarti singh, Abhay Singh, abhishek bhanot, Amandeep Kaur, Bhupendra, Biswatrish In Kolkata for vacation, COP BELA, group bit friends, Rohit Bhatia, nitin bansal, Amit Verma...!!! ..now in Jubilant Chemsys, Amrendra chaudhary, Dipali Malhotra, Sunil-Jola Dubey, vasanth dola, hArD tO fInD, Gaurav Lodhi, Gaurav Singhal, gunakkunru a, Nimish Gupta, Gaurav HP, atul kumar srivastava, kaurbaljeet32, Shivani Laureate, Dr Sharad S Lodhi, arun mahato, MANESHWAR SINGH, nitin gupta, prabhjot kaur, Ravindra Rawal, Kuldeep Roy, Raja Solomon Viswas, Tara Verma, TARUN MANDAL, Tilak Thakur, Tina Sharma, Utsab Debnath, uttamsinghbaghel, shyam raj yadav