Happy Chrismas

1 view

susil kumar

Dec 24, 2012, 2:09:10 PM12/24/12
to pharma...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Wish you a Happy Chrismas.

Thanks & Regards,
Susil kumar
(Senior Business Analyst)
+918390226035
christmas-quotes-2.jpg

Ram Kumar Mishra

Dec 26, 2012, 12:08:44 AM12/26/12
to pharma...@googlegroups.com
Dear Branded BIT-ians....

Wish you a Happy holidays and Happy New Year 2013.....

:)

-: Ram Kumar Mishra

amrisha narayan

Dec 28, 2012, 3:41:26 PM12/28/12
to pharma...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

As this year comes to close,here's wishing all of you a very happy new year 2013.

In this new year, here's an initiative to keep us all on one page with respect to connectivity.

I am attaching an excel sheet which has segments such as Name, Batch, Current location, phone and mail id's.

Kindly fill in the details and keep on passing the same on this mail chain.

I hope this initiative helps all of us as the phone numbers and locations of fellow BITians shall become handy.

Any suggestions are welcome..

In the new year, lets make a resolution to stay connected.

--
Best Regards,

Amrisha Narayan Kumar

DIAMOND WAS JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF COAL THAT DID WELL UNDER PRESSURE
BITOSA.xls