Save the date! 1st Phantom European Users Workshop in Milan 18th-20th June 2018

Daniel Price

Apr 27, 2018, 3:19:25 AM4/27/18
to phantomsp...@googlegroups.com, Phantom users, Giuseppe Lodato
Dear Phantom users,

We will be hosting the inaugural “Phantom European users workshop” in Milan from 18th-20th June 2018:

https://phantomsph.bitbucket.io/euro2018/

More details including registration to come. Format will be similar to the one we held in Australia earlier this year, with talks in the morning and hackfest/collaboration in the afternoon. Most of my research group will be there to provide hands-on advice in running and developing the code.

Please register your interest in attending by return email so we can get an idea of numbers (which are strictly limited!).

Best wishes,

Daniel