Save the date! 1st Phantom users workshop 19th-23rd Feb 2018, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia

Daniel Price

Dec 11, 2017, 6:10:02 PM12/11/17
to phantoms...@googlegroups.com, phantomsp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Phantom users and developers,

Save the date!

*** 1st Phantom users workshop ***
When? 19th-23rd Feb 2018
Where? Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Why? It’s been a year since Phantom was released into the wild.
What? We will have a two day Fortran programming + SPH school (19th-20th Feb) followed by a 3-day workshop (21st-23rd Feb)
Cost? There will be a modest registration fee to cover costs

Aims:
1) To consolidate development efforts that have taken place so far
2) To set a roadmap for future development priorities
3) To grow the user community, and especially to encourage sideways interaction between users

The aim is to set aside several hours of the workshop each day as a `hackfest’, to collaboratively implement new features and tests.

A website and registration process will follow in due course… but please let me know if you are interested in coming and/or sending your students.

Daniel