Re: [phantomjs] How to receive Javascript's events?

Message has been deleted

James M. Greene

Mar 25, 2015, 11:49:25 PM3/25/15
to phan...@googlegroups.com

Please provide some specific examples of what kind(s) of events you would want to be triggering on. Thanks!

Sincerely,
   James M. Greene

On Mar 25, 2015 9:21 PM, "shyanglong" <shyan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi , i'm new to phantom but it looks like an incredibly powerful tool.

I want to make screenshots after website sent Javascript events. For example , the website is special website, it will change pages automatic. I'd like to screenshot every page when the page change and send js event. I receive the event and then I can screenshot. But now, I cannot find any api to implement it, help me!Q_Q

Thank you in advance.

shyanglong

Mar 26, 2015, 3:05:56 AM3/26/15
to phan...@googlegroups.com
the examples likes :
maybe many photos will take turns to show in every pages, but i cant know what time the photos will be display.
So i think if the photos show, it send events. And then i can receive the events to represent the page has been finished and screenshot the page.
But now i cant use getelementbyId to wait some ids to show, because the ids will be used duplicate in every pages.
For example, one page has two photos whose ids are #1 and #2, and two page has two photos whose ids are still #1 and #2.
The differences are that put different photos in the same ids. So i have to listen event be send. But now, I cannot find any api to implement it, help me!Q_Q

James Greene於 2015年3月26日星期四 UTC+8上午11時49分25秒寫道:

shyanglong

Mar 26, 2015, 3:14:16 AM3/26/15
to phan...@googlegroups.com
 I use nodejs to bridge phantomjs to open the url.

shyanglong於 2015年3月26日星期四 UTC+8上午10時21分12秒寫道: