unsafe-eval is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy

Jamie Costello

Feb 18, 2015, 5:10:32 PM2/18/15
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Firstly go easy on me its my first post! :-) I love PhantomJS but I'm having a few problems and its driving me crazy.

I'm trying to change the value of a input with PHP webdriver and phantomJS. When I run a simple

$driver->executeScript("document.getElementById('changeme').value='".$newvalue."' ;", array());

I get the following error

Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because unsafe-eval is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive

I've got the following command line options set

--ignore-ssl-errors=true --web-security=false --ssl-protocol=any

Any ideas? Suggestions? Hints? :-)

Christian Droulers

Apr 8, 2015, 8:35:23 AM4/8/15
to phan...@googlegroups.com, jmcos...@gmail.com
I'm having a similar problem. The web site is IdentityServer v3 but it doesn't seem to be executing any JS when clicking the submit button of the login form.