Phantom JS Update

Kaviraj C

Feb 13, 2020, 1:23:50 AM2/13/20
to phantomjs
Upgraded jQuery 3.4.1 in my application.
We need to upgrade the Phantom js for jquery update?

SANEESH WISH TO HAI ALL OF YOU

Feb 13, 2020, 6:25:51 AM2/13/20
to phan...@googlegroups.com
please use google-chrome headless. Phantomjs is bad idea.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:53 AM Kaviraj C <kavirajk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Upgraded jQuery 3.4.1 in my application.
We need to upgrade the Phantom js for jquery update?

fabienlroy

Apr 5, 2021, 4:39:58 PM4/5/21
to phantomjs
Hello,

Has anybody did a load test on chrome headless. I was able to run 40 concurrent phantomjs processes on RHEL 7 16proc/16gb virtual machine with less than 2 seconds load time per process.