PhantomJS: How to bypass captcha on login pages

rohit12sh

Apr 19, 2017, 11:26:26 AM4/19/17
to phantomjs
I have this link for example: https://login.comcast.net/login

I want to figure how to bypass the nuCaptcha and other Captchas in general

Sean McNamara

Apr 19, 2017, 12:13:57 PM4/19/17
to phan...@googlegroups.com
The point of a CAPTCHA is that computers can't bypass them. When a site has a CAPTCHA, they explicitly don't want scripts automatically logging in. If you can't figure out how to bypass it on your own, don't expect anyone else to help you.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:26 AM rohit12sh <rohi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have this link for example: https://login.comcast.net/login

I want to figure how to bypass the nuCaptcha and other Captchas in general

rohit12sh

Apr 21, 2017, 10:40:48 AM4/21/17
to phantomjs
I understand that. Its ok if you do not know.

DG

May 31, 2017, 8:19:57 PM5/31/17
to phantomjs
Did you figure out how to do that? I have the same issue.

nikolay.ge...@sentral.com.au

Jun 1, 2017, 4:14:15 AM6/1/17
to phantomjs