Phantomjs sends login headers in incorrect format

Juan Ga Valdes

Oct 9, 2014, 11:21:53 AM10/9/14
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I was wondering if this has happen to any of you, I was able to integrate the phantomjs into our webdriver testing framework, when I attempt to run the login test with phantomjs I get a server error. debugging and taking screenshots proved that the problem is occurring when the phantom sends the login information.

This is the servers side stack
Exception information:
    Exception type: SerializationException
    Exception message: Type definitions should start with a '{', expecting serialized type 'NtsToken', got string starting with: "{\"UserGid\":\"15eab9a3-3370-4c10-be7f-8e6d33a4d2
   at ServiceStack.Text.Common.DeserializeTypeRefJson.StringToType(Type type, String strType, EmptyCtorDelegate ctorFn, Dictionary`2 typeAccessorMap)

It appears that the headers are expected in one format but being send in an other (with quotations)

I can't change the way the application interprets this headers so my only other option is to actually look at the phantomjs src and modify the casting to the post header values.

Can someone point me where in the src files this could be happening.

I would really appreciate any help you guys can get me on this.
thanks