Windows 10 and Asian Fonts Issue: QWindowsFontEngine::QWindowsFontEngine: GetTextMetrics failed ()

davi...@protonmail.com

Mar 13, 2019, 9:50:41 AM3/13/19
to phantomjs
OS: Windows 10
PhantomJS:  2.1.1

I'm having an issue when I try to render an web page image using PhantomJS, I see the error:

"[CRITICAL] QWindowsFontEngine::QWindowsFontEngine: GetTextMetrics failed ()"

When I was using Windows 7, this was not an issue.

As a result all the Chinese and Korean font web pages I render, do not show any text, even if one character is Chinese or Korean.

I'm guessing this is some incompatibility with the latest version of QT on Windows 10? Have an idea for a workaround?

David Philipe Gil

Mar 13, 2019, 10:26:17 AM3/13/19
to phan...@googlegroups.com
CORRECTION: I see this only with Korean.
publickey - davidpgil@protonmail.com - 0x01EB3346.asc
signature.asc