Manual for HD2

Dave Riggs

Jul 20, 2010, 6:52:17 AM7/20/10
to Phantom ROV Forum
Hi

Ive just purchased a semi refurbished HD2 that has no operation manual
or any other form of paraphanalia for that matter.

Im hoping it might be possible to download a manual from ... the more
detailed the better as the wiring within the ROV is only semi complete
and the surface unit is looking like it could do with a serious
overhaul.

Any advice any one can supply me with would be most appreciated

cheers

Dave

Patricia Terry

Jul 27, 2010, 1:49:38 PM7/27/10
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

Sorry for the late reply.  The HD2 usually comes with a very basic operations manual.  If you could give me some specifics of what you are looking for I can help you out.

Feel free to give me a call at 858-344-3686.

Patricia
--
Patricia Cheng Terry

Lecturer, ENGR331