Still active!

F.C ROV-Piloting

May 7, 2011, 7:32:19 AM5/7/11
to Phantom ROV Forum
Hallo there!
I wonder if this forum still is active!
I have a litlle ROV company in Denemark and have a Seabotix LBV 150
and to Phantoms one XTL and one 300.
they are not new, but in god condition.

Liz Taylor

May 7, 2011, 12:53:57 PM5/7/11
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, still active but not much activity! I don't think there are very many phantoms in use anymore but hope this forum can help with the few still being used.

Sent from my iPhone

Patricia Terry

Jul 16, 2011, 2:53:08 PM7/16/11
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

This forum is still active.  E-mails get sent out to participants when you ask a questions, so feel free to use it when you need to, or e-mail me directly.

Patricia Terry
--
<><  <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
Patricia Cheng Terry

Engineering Consultant
Home Office:
1611 Fern Dr
Eureka, CA 95503
Marine Applied Research and Exploration
320 Second St Ste 1C
Eureka, CA 95501
707-269-0801

Dwayne Peacock

Jul 18, 2011, 11:51:26 AM7/18/11
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update. I was also curious. Please continue to keep my name on your distribution list.

Thanks

Dwayne Peacock

ho...@uncw.edu

Dec 13, 2016, 8:49:11 AM12/13/16
to Phantom ROV Forum
The Undersea Vehicles Program at UNCW is still here.  We took our 29 year old Phantom S2 to the Philippines this year.  She did a great job, geo-referenced video and digital stills of Benham Rise for OCEANA and University of Philippines.  We also have a Phantom 300 that needs a new heading/depth board, but just have not been able to get to that.  We're operating a fiber optic unit now, a Mohawk made by Sub-Atlantic.  I'll monitor this forum every once in a while, but I'll be retired one year from now.  Lance