DOE Boards

瀏覽次數:16 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Patricia

未讀,
2010年8月20日 晚上8:47:482010/8/20
收件者:Phantom ROV Forum
Also, if anyone needs DOE or compatable circuits boards for the
Phantom, contact MECCO for those. http://www.meccoinc.com.
-Patricia

Liz Taylor

未讀,
2010年8月20日 晚上9:23:022010/8/20
收件者:phantom-...@googlegroups.com、Phantom ROV Forum
Thanks Patricia
There are thankfully a number of options/resources for former DOE clients. Mecco, DOER Marine, and people who are now selling or parting out their systems. Heard that a company in Canada is doing some repairs and another in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone

BlueOfficeProductions

未讀,
2010年9月1日 清晨5:56:182010/9/1
收件者:phantom-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I have just hooked up my 3kva isolation transformer and have power
down to my lights (AC) but nothing else (DC).

Im blowing 3 amp fuses at the back of the HP console and think the
transformer may be playing up.
I have power to my ptu76 boards but no light coming on to indicate
thruster power.

Also, several of the mosfets are showing a very low voltage when I
voltage test across to the chassis.

Wondering if anyone has any trouble shooting ideas or advice...would
be most appreciated

Dave Riggs

回覆所有人
回覆作者