Phantom HP surface unit diagram

Dave Riggs

Aug 1, 2010, 6:01:18 AM8/1/10
to Phantom ROV Forum
Hi all ... thanks heaps for the manual (Dwayne) ... has meant I've had
plenty to do over the past few days!!!

Unfortunately it doesn't contain the circuit diagrams for the HP
surface unit. Does anyone know how I can obtain them?

Im also missing the 240 volt power cable (with Amphinol connectors),
the remote joystick cable and purge valve on the bulk head connector
( I bought this unit
quite cheaply in the knowledge that it needed some work!).

Any more advice/help would be most appreciated .... I WILL GET IT IN
THE WATER !!!

cheers

Dave Riggs

Citron Choice

Dec 12, 2016, 11:12:36 PM12/12/16
to Phantom ROV Forum
Hi there,

we are having trouble with the sonar on our Phantom HP and I was hoping you had a manual I could view?

thanks!

ho...@uncw.edu

Dec 13, 2016, 8:42:47 AM12/13/16
to Phantom ROV Forum
Hello Dave,
That manual would be proprietary information owned by DOE, and I'm sure they would not like folks just handing it out.  Contact them for the manual.  They will probably want to know the serial number of the unit and I'm sure they would be glad to send you a manual.  Lance

ho...@uncw.edu

Dec 13, 2016, 8:44:19 AM12/13/16
to Phantom ROV Forum
What model sonar do you have?  Have you contacted the manufacturer yet?  Lance

William Miller

Dec 13, 2016, 10:21:24 AM12/13/16
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com

Give Darrel Martin from D.O.E. an email, darrel...@deepocean.com. He can help you with anything you need for the Phantom

Bill Miller

Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife

Marine Habitat Project

2040 SE Marine Science Drive

Newport, Oregon 97365

(541) 867-7701 Ext. 226

Fax: (541) 867-7706 william....@state.or.us

Jennene Riggs

Dec 13, 2016, 5:11:39 PM12/13/16
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I don’t have any info on the sonar

Dave