UML outline of the current project state

Michael Prinzinger

Jul 2, 2009, 7:27:21 AM7/2/09
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anonomity-Promoters,

should the right to remain anonmymous become a human right?
well I don't know, but I made some UML diagramm showing my rough state at the time being as well as the outline structure I have chosen for the project.
Maybe you could take a look at it and give me some feedback? If you are not sure about the meaning of some parts, feel free to ask me.

http://wwwcip.cs.fau.de/~simiprin/Phantom/phantom_rough_uml.png

white arrowhead means "inhertis from"
white arrowhead with dotted line means "inhertis from interface"
italic class name means "interface"
normal arrow means has one of more instances of this class

your Phantom of the Keyboard

michael