[Fwd: Re: Damn spam]

Magnus Bråding

Dec 18, 2009, 7:12:05 PM12/18/09
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com
WTF, now _my_ mails to the list keep ending up in the spam filter each
time I send them, so that I am notified about having to moderate them
manually like three days after I sent them!?!

But hey, I'm just the owner of the list, _and_ have instructed the list
to "always allow" mails from me (the first and second time it happened)...

All this while Google's spam filter for this list seems to let by
practically any other spam these days...

Google Groups, your spam filter officially sucks bigtime! :-(

Regards,
Magnus