How is Phantom coming along?

grarpamp

Jan 2, 2011, 9:24:51 PM1/2/11
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com, j...@icip.de, as...@doriath.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
> A working PoC-implementation has been completed by Johannes, and
> only packaging and licensing is delaying the release of the code. I will
> try to get it done soon.

If it would help with release quality, I'm able to test compilation
and report under FreeBSD 8.1 i386. I may be able to port/doc
interface configuration bits as well.

Hakuno

Jan 13, 2011, 6:50:38 AM1/13/11
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com, j...@icip.de, as...@doriath.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
I would like to help as well as possible.

Magnus Bråding

Jan 13, 2011, 7:37:00 AM1/13/11
to phantom-...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Sorry for the delay everyone, I will try to get the code out as soon as
possible, and then all your testing and development efforts will be
appreciated indeed!

Regards,
Magnus