Summer 2018 Hoot

Neil Cloaca Young

Jul 17, 2018, 10:25:02 PM7/17/18
to phantom-bra...@googlegroups.com
Hiya! I have a few upcoming performances and screenings to announce. Mark your calendars, tell your friends.

Milford Graves Full Mantis is playing right now, multiple screenings, for a couple more days in New York. The Los Angeles and San Francisco runs start soon. Also, the next Phantom Erratic I'm organizing will be a doozy, a Raub Roy returneroo, replete with opulent electroacoustic ticklement for the ears - at the ever percolating Root Cellar, so please pay attention.

everything is already here, always updated - but take a gander below, if you're too lazy to slam on that link:

PERFORMANCES
Solo as Bromp Treb
JULY 29, 2018 - Hawks & Reed, Greenfield, MA. at 1st Annual Greenfield Psych Fest w/ Money Chicha, Bunnies, Worldeaters and so many more.
AUG 2, 2018 - Flywheel Easthampton, MA. Soundworks Gathering #5. w/ Jessica Pavone. I'll be presenting a set of new music for code and improvisation entirely for solo Shnth and stereo PA! So psyched to see Phantom Brain Alumn Jessica Pavone perform again. Come out and support intentionally-short, two-act-bills!

AUG 11, 2018 - Adandon Dream, Turners Falls, MA. Wickermania Festival w/ Village of Spaces, Mazozma, and so so many more

Collaborations
JULY 31, 2018 - Cold Spring Hollow, Belchertown, MA. collab playing percussion with Wendy Eisenberg (gtr), and Donny Shaw (sax + bass). Tim's Birthday Festival with Peter J. Woods, Gerritt Wittmer, Underwear, Meat Dreams, and probably more.

SCREENINGS
Milford Graves Full Mantis
NOW thru JULY 19 NYC at Metrograph JULY 27 Los Angeles and San Francisco runs begin. Please keep checking fullmantis.com for up to date screening dates and locations.

EVENTS September 22, 2018 @ Root Cellar, Greenfield, MA.
Phantom Erratic #15 w/ Scye1e aka horaflora, Nurse Betty, Glochids, TBA.

I think it's all good. Enjoy the long days and fresh veggies. i hope i see ya soon! - n

--
Neil.cl0aca.Young
c/o Yeay! Plastics po box 7 turners falls, ma 01376 usa