The Last Phantom Erratic and a Tag Sale - Both on SATURDAY JUNE 18!

Neil Young aka Neil 'Cloaca' Young

Jun 14, 2022, 12:57:30 AM6/14/22
to phantom-bra...@googlegroups.com

Dear Area Buds, Fafnir and I are frantically chiseling our studios out of our haus and into a shipping container. Whatever doesn't fit into our plan (or container) is getting the grand heave-ho, so come to our full-on berserko tag sale, just days away on SATURDAY JUNE 18... 8AM - 2PM. so much fiber-materials, art supplies, junk instruments, weird chairs, hoarded stuff, etc etc etc! ...is that date horrible for you? do you need a preview? wanna see the dregs after it's done? email me. we're sort of flexible, but we're not shipping anything - loco's only!

also, email me if u don't remember/know the address.

Later that eve, one last Phantom Erratic appears on the golden horizon on this propitious day of Saturday June 18. Another 10 Fwd jammer, three rawkus acts one spicy nite with a smooth and sweaty finish on the dancefloor with the Temperature DJ's crew. Doors at 7, Show at 8, Dj's at 10! come come!

it's likely the last show I'm organizing (and playing solo) around these parts for awhile... Tho, I'll be kicking off a ColdspringHollow noise fest next week around noon.

Phantom Erratic #20:

Drill - (philly) herky jerky keyboarded get down music! (feat Nina from Palberta) https://drill215.bandcamp.com/releases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqTtuxGVpPI

Chrome Jackson - (providence) twisted mazurka mazes in silver guitar seizures. https://chromejackson.bandcamp.com/ (ex- Doomsday Student, Arab On Radar, Athletic Automaton!)

Bromp Treb  - that's me! burning the candle at both ends with terribly busted music. New LP record out now on your favorite Finnish psychedelic labels Ikuissus and Artsy! I'll have copies with me for sale in person at the reasonable LP rate of $20! or if you like files: https://bromptreb.bandcamp.com/album/bald-eagle-over-food-city

Temperature DJs - Trends, Snack Attack and Tambo all spinning dancehall, afrobeats, reggaeton, soca and more.

@ Ten Forward aka Root Cellar, Greenfield, MA. Saturday June 18, 2022.
Doors 7, show at 8. DJs at 10. Sliding scale: $10-20.

ah, ok, thanks for reading this far... xo, neil

--
Neil Young aka Neil 'Cloaca' Young
c/o Yeay! Plastics po box 7 turners falls, ma 01376 usa