2017 is closing, but Milford Graves Full Mantis is blossoming to life

Neil Cloaca Young

Dec 20, 2017, 4:34:09 PM12/20/17
to phantom-bra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

I'm quite excited to share with you the trailer and fundraiser for the first feature-length film about percussionist and polymath Milford Graves. It's called Milford Graves Full Mantis

Check it out, kick in some bucks if you can, and please please spread the word about this project - we will be able to announce our World Premiere pretty soon:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2087850014/milford-graves-full-mantis-feature-film

Additionally, familiarize yourself with all available platforms for hyping and please "like" "share" and get all up in that business. Your signal boost will be crucial:

https://www.instagram.com/fullmantismovie/
https://twitter.com/fullmantismovie
https://www.facebook.com/milfordgravesfullmantisfilm/

Also! If you happen to be in NYC, I'm performing on a really fun bill tomorrow night - it's like a party for my buddy Steve Zultanski, who's moving to another continent soon.

I think that's enough for 2017, see you in 2018 - it's gonna be wild! xo, neil

--
Neil Cloaca Young
po box 7 turnersfalls, ma 01376 usa