Phantom Erratic #17: Anne-f Jacques & Gudinni Cortina, Idea Fire Company, Sound of the Mountain

Neil Cloaca Young

Mar 19, 2019, 8:23:10 PM3/19/19
to phantom-bra...@googlegroups.com
Why, hello. please mark your calendars, tell your friends, come on out, etc etc:

Wednesday, April 10, 2019
at The Root Cellar soon to be known as Ten Forward, 10 Fiske Ave Greenfield, MA
Phantom Erratic #17
w/
Anne-f Jacques & Gudinni Cortina
Sound of the Mountain
Idea Fire Company

I am squealing with glee over this spring forward lineup of exceptional artists from north and south of our dumb country's borders, a smorgasboard of north american continental talents! I'm keeping the lineup tight to three acts, so that we don't need to rush and we can enjoy eachother's company. Take a gander at the links below and i hope you will join us. other pertinent announcements below that. xo, n

Gudinni Cortina

additionally:
- TONIGHT at ten fwd/rootcellar FORCED INTO FEMININITY! PUSSYVISION! too good!
- oh my, Flywheel is turning 20! lotsa good stuff in the month of celebrations, BROMP TREB is playing on the 12th...
- Milford Graves Full Mantis is now on AMAZON PRIME - watch it now! tell your buddies! scream it from mountaintops! write reviews on the reviews thing; it totally helps us get more eyes in the algorithim. it's also on itunes and amazon for download if you wanna buy/hoard data. also, later this spring Cinema Guild will release a physical limited edition DVD/BLURAY, be on the lookout for that beaut. until then, watch if ya haven't and spread the word:
https://www.amazon.com/Milford-Graves-Full-Mantis/dp/B07NG5Q322

--
Neil.cl0aca.Young
c/o Yeay! Plastics po box 7 turners falls, ma 01376 usa