Phantom Erratic #9: The Vigorous Interamerican Canoodle Ends Here

Neil Young, Cloaca

Sep 8, 2016, 12:23:30 AM9/8/16
to phantom-bra...@googlegroups.com
Hai Friends!

The Vigorous Interamerican Canoodle ends here, in Greenfield, MA at exactly 11pm.

Please show up between 3 to 2 hours and 29 minutes before to catch the wonders from near an far. Oh, and I'm performing. I never perform at things that I organize. What a bad idea. Peruse details below and plan accordingly. Also, special bonus link below!

Wednesday September 14, 2016
8:31pm-11pm / $5-10
at Jane Doe Jr. - upstairs from
John Doe Jr. Records and Books
269 Mian St. Greenfield, MA.

Fleshtone Aura
(dense and active sound collage stylin' with Andrew Zukerman from Toronto, ON - Canada!)
Bromp Treb
(that's me! sweating and slobbering for deep aural yuks)
Tether
(pak is bak! tape drifter and print-through master Lauren Pakradooni is back in the valley, she performed in the montague phantom brain exchange back in 2008, remember that?!)
P.U.S.S.Y.V.I.S.I.O.N.
(valley's fav freaker Finley Janes' solo noise/performance project, max freshness to me!)
Hypnagogia
(vocalized pileups by belchertown wingnut Miranda Wiley from the Coldspring Hollow Crü)

lookout for lazy mixtape DJ's Dutch and Scott twixt sets.

Show will start on time at precisely 8:31pm and be over by 11pm. please bring your friends!

Event is all ages and sub free, but enjoy the nearby bars and/or grip some records+books at the fabulous John Doe JR downstairs.

Lastly, if yr not on Fafnir's mailing list, you're missing out, they're on FIRE and i got so much luv for em! That is all.

--
Y  E  A  Y  !
po box 7 turnersfalls, ma 01376 usa