Westcoast and Eastcoast Briefly

Neil Young aka Neil 'Cloaca' Young

Oct 15, 2022, 12:40:47 AM10/15/22
to phantom-bra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Wow, LA is weird! There's a lot to say, but I'll just note that moving is hard. There's definitely been some tough times and missing people and places in wmass and mourning as all major change brings. Fafnir and I are very slowly finding ways to dig in here and find community with some really great folks, starting to understand the landscape and the various strange human and nonhuman neighbors and cultures. It's been very stimulating and mind bending to say the least.

Fafnir has work in this group show at Craft Contemporary in LA right now, up until Januray 8.

I'm playing a Bromp Treb set at Coaxial in LA on Saturday October 15 at 7pm with a bizunch of new friends and great local weirdos. I'll slap an image of the poster in this message.

But maybe more pertinent to many of you, geographically-speaking, is that I'm returning to the Valley to do some talks, screenings, and performances at Amherst and Hampshire and Northampton. I'll attach the poster, and here's a breakdown of everything I'l doing:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AsKjYp80btd1VHO_ukMsHmeEilcgyg6X0W6Ldcq8zAk/

It's a pretty packed schedule, but I hope I tear away to ketchup with some of you. Hit me back if you wanna plan something and I hope some of you can make it out to any of these things. Please feel free to spread this info round, and definitely alert your LA and NY friends.

Take care! xo, N

--
Neil Young aka Neil 'Cloaca' Young
c/o Yeay! Plastics po box 5094 san pedro, CA 90733 usa