July 2017 Bromp Treb Activities

Neil Young, Cloaca

Jul 5, 2017, 12:39:59 AM7/5/17
to phantom-bra...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Big projects are underway, but Bromp Treb is also playing a couple tight shows this month.

I'm very excited to have guest-curated an afternoon of solo performances to coincide with Fafnir Adamites and John Christian Anderson's exhibitions at Boston Sculptors Gallery. In addition to my electro-slimy writhings, this show will feature additional explorations and ruminations by synth-abrasionist Victoria Shen and organ-churner Sakiko Mori.

I also cannot wait to return to central Vermont's premier wunderkabinett, The Main Street Museum!  If you or your friends are in these places, please come out and say hello.

07/09/17 Boston Sculptors Gallery, Boston, MA. w/ Victoria Shen and Sakiko Mori. (AFTERNOON SHOW, get there on time! 4pm - 6pm)

07/21/17 Main Street Museum, White River Junction, VT. w/ Human Host, Grand Mandibles, the Caring Babies.

Cheers, N

--
Y  E  A  Y  !
po box 7 turnersfalls, ma 01376 usa