modified preorder tree traversal algorithm

Karol

Jan 18, 2013, 4:38:03 AM1/18/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Developers,

I would like to thank you for this framework. I am working with it last some days and it is best experience i have with frameworks. I miss some things but which could be included in core framework, but for now i can do it myself, but hope that in near future it will be embeded.

We have data pagination class so i think that we could have Modified preorder tree travesal algorithm implemented in core framework with C. This kind of operation on database hierarchy tree is very often used, somebody tell that it is not framework work to do it, but frameworks should do it, there is lots of example when framework integrate in databases, like modified_at, created_at etc, so i think that it could help lots of people to create structures of websites and naviagion..

Please vote for this functionality.

Some links about algorithm
http://stefangabos.ro/php-libraries/zebra-mptt/ - ready to work php implementation

Django module

Karol

Jan 18, 2013, 1:17:19 PM1/18/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Very helpful and referenced article about this problem