pgfoundry links, pull requests

Jeremy Schneider

Apr 22, 2020, 2:24:30 PM4/22/20
to PGXN Users
I see that the PGXN code is published on github... do maintainers accept pull requests?  I noticed a few references to the old pgfoundry domain in the docs, and it seems this domain is now owned by a new company in a different industry.  Should probably update those links to point to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgfoundry - I could do a quick pull request but I didn't see any past ones so I wasn't sure if the maintainers accept them.

Note that I saw links on both the About and FAQ pages.

-Jeremy

Daniele Varrazzo

Apr 22, 2020, 8:42:40 PM4/22/20
to PGXN Users
On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 at 06:24, Jeremy Schneider <schn...@ardentperf.com> wrote:

> I see that the PGXN code is published on github... do maintainers accept pull requests? I noticed a few references to the old pgfoundry domain in the docs, and it seems this domain is now owned by a new company in a different industry. Should probably update those links to point to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgfoundry - I could do a quick pull request but I didn't see any past ones so I wasn't sure if the maintainers accept them.

Of course, pull requests are welcome. I thought I had fixed all the
pgfoundry references but if I forgot any corrections are welcome.

Cheers,

-- Daniele