Uploaded old version with new version number by mistake

Ildar Musin

Oct 19, 2016, 11:08:38 AM10/19/16
to PGXN Users
Hi,

I'm an author of pg_pathman extension. I've uploaded old version of the extension with new version number by mistake. How can I remove it to upload the correct one?

Thanks!
pg_pathman-1.1.1.zip

David E. Wheeler

Oct 19, 2016, 1:01:26 PM10/19/16
to pgxn-...@googlegroups.com
On Oct 19, 2016, at 8:08 AM, Ildar Musin <zilde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm an author of pg_pathman extension. I've uploaded old version of the extension with new version number by mistake. How can I remove it to upload the correct one?

Send me the correct bundle and I’ll reindex it.

Best,

David

Ildar Musin

Oct 19, 2016, 1:05:58 PM10/19/16
to PGXN Users
It is in attachement to the first message. Thanks!

David E. Wheeler

Oct 19, 2016, 1:12:49 PM10/19/16
to pgxn-...@googlegroups.com
On Oct 19, 2016, at 10:05 AM, Ildar Musin <zilde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is in attachement to the first message. Thanks!

Done. The site should be updated in a few minutes.

David

Ildar Musin

Oct 19, 2016, 1:20:46 PM10/19/16
to PGXN Users
Great, thank you

Ildar Musin

Jun 9, 2017, 12:09:44 PM6/9/17
to PGXN Users
Hi David,

Unfortunately I've made a similar mistake -- i forgot to change extension version in META.json. Could you please replace the last uploaded version of pg_pathman with attached bundle?

Thanks!

среда, 19 октября 2016 г., 20:20:46 UTC+3 пользователь Ildar Musin написал:
pg_pathman-1.4.1.zip

David E. Wheeler

Jun 9, 2017, 1:24:38 PM6/9/17
to pgxn-...@googlegroups.com
On Jun 9, 2017, at 9:09 AM, Ildar Musin <zilde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately I've made a similar mistake -- i forgot to change extension version in META.json. Could you please replace the last uploaded version of pg_pathman with attached bundle?

If it’s a new version, just release it. I can’t reindex a version that hasn’t been uploaded.

If you need a reindex of 1.4.0, send me that version and I’ll get it fixed.

HTH,

David

signature.asc