PGXN manager down?

chris....@adeven.com

Sep 12, 2017, 3:42:32 AM9/12/17
to PGXN Users
Hi;

I am trying to publish a new extension to PGXN (called geoip2lookup, which allows you to lookup IP addresses in geoip2 mmdb files directly inside PostgreSQL) and manager.pgxn.com is giving me an internal server error.  This has now been going on for about a day.

Any ETA on a fix?

David E. Wheeler

Sep 12, 2017, 9:05:07 AM9/12/17
to pgxn-...@googlegroups.com
On Sep 12, 2017, at 3:42 AM, chris....@adeven.com wrote:

> I am trying to publish a new extension to PGXN (called geoip2lookup, which allows you to lookup IP addresses in geoip2 mmdb files directly inside PostgreSQL) and manager.pgxn.com is giving me an internal server error. This has now been going on for about a day.
>
> Any ETA on a fix?

I restarted it, and now it’s back. Not sure what happened.

Best,

David

signature.asc