weighted_mean & weighted_stats: Makefile: ERROR: command returned 2: make.exe

Andre Mikulec

Nov 24, 2016, 10:13:05 PM11/24/16
to PGXN Users
I corrected a bad Makefile and submitted the correction to the author of weighted_mean.

Makefile: ERROR: command returned 2: make.exe #5

The corrected Makefile is in the issue wording text itself.

The author of weighted_stats made a perfect copy of weighted_mean ( and that Makefile is also bad. ). I have a corrected Makefile. I emailed him and attached the corrected Makefile.

By the way both 'weighted_mean' and 'weighted_stats' work GREAT.
So, there exists no good reason to loose them.

Andre Mikulec
Andre_...@Hotmail.com