[SQL] Using SKYLINE command on PostgreSQL

LaboRecherche

Aug 4, 2010, 12:26:12 PM8/4/10

Hello,

I have just installed version 8.4 of PostGresql (on a Windows machine)
in order to use SKYLINE command, but it seems that I get an error each
time I try to use this command.

Is there a specific plugin to install to add SKYLINE command ? Can you
help me on this point to get this command working ?

Thank you.

ali.t...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2015, 12:11:51 PM3/5/15
Hello,

Did you got any response about your question ? I'm working on Skyline operator and I would like to know if it's implemented in some DBMS.

Regards,