HOT LIST - Consultants available for SQL/SSIS/SSRS/ETL/ BI? Java/ .Net Developers

Madhu Dazzler

Mar 17, 2015, 10:25:55 AM3/17/15
Hello,

Hope you all doing good.

This is Madhu L from Reliable Software resources Inc.

Reliable Software resources Inc.is staffing company with direct clients prime vendors and also have candidates as bunch in different technologies. So, I request you to add my mail id mad...@rsrit.com and send me your requirements and hotlist on daily basis.

Please find my SQL developer consultant details and share me Requirements for Immediate submissions.

Name

Pranav

Technology

SQL,