[psqlodbc-Bugs][1011246] Windows 2012 64bit ODBC Administrator crashes

Tom Evans

Nov 17, 2012, 2:52:11 PM11/17/12
Was a solution found to this? I have the same problem on a Windows 8 64 bit system. Identical symptoms.

Tom Evans

Nov 20, 2012, 6:06:02 PM11/20/12
I have found a workaround for this, though it does not solve the fundamental problem.
The workaround is to bypass 'ODBC Data Source Administrator (64-bit)', instead using the registry editor to 'manually' enter the DSN details.