New Schedule

daa...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2016, 8:35:50 AM9/4/16
to PostgreSQL Magazine
Hey guys,

We're moving forward the release of the next issue. I spoke this week with Damien Cazeils, the Graphic Designer who will work on the layout of the next issue. I've already worked with him on other PostgreSQL related project, so I'm quite confident about the quality of his work :

Here's the schedule we've defined together :

Septembre 15th  : Freeze of the content
September 26th  : End of the reviewing phase. All text must be reviewed at this time.
October 14th : End of the graphic editing
Octobre 15th : Seding the files to the printing service
October 25th ; Shipping to Talinn, Estonia
November 1st : Distribution at PG Conference Europe

I've gathered all the content needed so we're about to start the reviewing page. I'll write a specific message about th