End of the editing phase

daa...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2016, 6:04:47 PM9/9/16
to PostgreSQL Magazine
Hey guys,

I finally finished gathering the content for the newspaper.

Here's the summary :

p1 : cover
p2 : Happy Birthday PostgreSQL (by me)
p3 : 6 awesome new features of PostgreSQL 9.6
p4 : Changing the version numbering (by Josh Berkus)
p5 :  Is it worth spending more money on disk (by Hans-Juergen Schoening)

p6-7 : When to use unstructured datatypes in Postgres (by Craig Kierstens)

p8 : 3 questions to Paul Ramsey

For page 3 , I couldn't find any article about 9.6 that would fit the very tiny format of the newspaper. So I kind of wrote it myself, but the content was mostly copy/pasted from the postgresql.org wiki so I wasn't confortable putting my name on it.

Ok now we're ready for the next phase : Reviewing !

See my next message for more details !

--
damien