New design for the website

damien clochard

Mar 10, 2013, 6:17:07 PM3/10/13
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

It's been a while since my last e-mail on this list. The pgmag has been
asleep for a few month mostly due to my lack of free time. Things are
changing and I'm ready to prepare the issue #02. More news about that in
the forthcoming days.

Befor starting anything, my first move was to upgrade the website (which
is based on dokuwiki). The upgrade worked fine but the template crashed
and everything looked ugly.

Instead of fixing the template, I decided it was a great occasion to
create a new one. So here it is :

http://www.pgmag.org/

There might be a few glitches remaining because I did it in
quick-and-dirty mode. However this is based on Twitter Bootstrap, so
overall it should be correct. Biggest improvement is for mobile devices
: this new design is fully responsive, you should be able to browser it
with you phone or tablet easily ( btw I know the online reader is in
flash, I'm still looking for a correct HTML5 Magazine viewer)

The code is here: https://github.com/pgmag/dokuwiki-template-pgmag-2

Any feedback is welcome !

Regards,

--