The Paper Elephant #01 : We're launching today !

daa...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2016, 5:29:16 AM11/1/16
to PostgreSQL Magazine
Hey guys,

I've been silent during the last 3 weeks because I was focused on the last steps of the process : Printing and Shipping the newspaper to PostgreSQL Conference Europe ! The conference starts today and 500 copies will be available for the attendees. We plan to distribute copies at Paris Open Source Summit in 2 weeks and during FOSDEM in february. If you want to distribute the newspaper at a local IT event let me know and we will try to send you some copies....

The PDF version renders very poorly the real look and feel of the magazine but here's the latest version if you want a glimpse : http://pgmag.org/download

We're now waiting for feedback from our readers and depending on the reactions we'll see if we'll launch a second edition in early 2017 !