First Draft

1 view

daa...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2016, 11:39:00 AM9/10/16
to PostgreSQL Magazine
Hey guys,

While we're reviewing the content, the graphic design has already started working on the layout.
Here's a draft of the layout

* The format is A2 ( ie. 4 A4 pages put together ) . On the side is a poster, the other is the content itself.
The A2 will be folded 3 times and it will ended up a A5 booklet

* Some pages are upside down. That's normal. Once folded, all the page will have the right orientations.

* We'll make a PDF version with all the pages in the right direction. But print paper is the first target.

* Please do not review the content onn this draft, as it's already a bit outdated. Please review the content on the wiki

* All comments on the graphic design are welcome