Issue #02 : Entering Phase 3

PostgreSQL Magazine

Aug 3, 2013, 6:12:02 PM8/3/13
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Just a word to say that most of the content is now gathered. All the
bloggers we've contacted were kind enough to let us publish their
articles. I'm still waiting for some stuff about PostGIS but hopefully
everything will arrive before the end of the month.

Here's the current state of step 2 :

http://pgmag.org/wiki/02/page_layout

Now let's start editing the content ! The blog posts need to be modified
so that they fit into the magazine. Here's the ETA for this step :

http://pgmag.org/wiki/02/content_editing

If you want to help, here's a quick explanation of what we mean by
"content editing" : http://pgmag.org/wiki/content_editor_guidelines

By the way here the roadmap :
http://pgmag.org/wiki/start

We're not late on the schedule, which mean that the reviewing (step 4)
will start in a few days. Be prepared !

--
damien clochard
PostgreSQL Magazine Editor in Chief

Samrat Revagade

Nov 19, 2013, 1:42:12 AM11/19/13
to pg...@googlegroups.com
When your are planning to release next version ?

PostgreSQL Magazine

Nov 21, 2013, 5:26:04 PM11/21/13
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Le 19/11/2013 07:42, Samrat Revagade a écrit :
> When your are planning to release next version ?
> --

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in PostgreSQL Magazine !

The next issue is still being edited and it is hard to evaluate when it
will be ready. Editing the content is a very time consuming and I am
currently taken away from it by other responsibilities I have at various
levels.

However I have hopes that we can release before February 2014.

Of course help is more than welcome if anybody wants to get involved in
the editing process.

Regards,

Samrat Revagade

Apr 25, 2014, 4:58:10 AM4/25/14
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If there is any update on release date, can you please share it :)